The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
First thing I thought was The Addams Family :)
First thing I thought was "This guy has some weird friends". Seems to be just the kindof people you'd expect to encounter at this forum :ROTFL:

Great photo. I could have something like that on my living room wall to scare off boring friends :thumbs:

First thing I thought was "This guy has some weird friends". Seems to be just the kindof people you'd expect to encounter at this forum :ROTFL:

Great photo. I could have something like that on my living room wall to scare off boring friends :thumbs:
I'm sure there are even weirder friends out there, they just happen to be camera shy, and by that I mean you wouldn't want to risk pointing a camera their way.

ElmarDam

thanks for the comments guys!
And, it is great to see the image keeps you talking. :)

I think photography is all about perception.. You like it, or you don't.
had a great time to shoot this.. (dry ice is funky stuff)

aCIDfire

One pic from a place in South Bohemia which I visit in the past as a child... nice to go back there with memories.

Leica S2 + Summarit-S 35/2.5 ASPH

Swissblad

As this year speeds by, and I look through my Phocus files, I realise that I've taken way too few pix!

Taken with H3DII-31 and old Zeiss 120 macro via CF adapter.

Have a great WE all, and thanks for sharing your inspiring images.

etrump

Yunnan Province, China
Not the best weather but photographically very interesting.

Cambo AE, IQ180, HR40 which seems the perfect lens for here.

Don Libby

Straight from the camera only added the watermark this morning. Phase DF/IQ160 55mm (handheld). Hoh Rainforest, Olympic National Park.

Shashin

Bildfokus, nice image, but those are sedimentary rocks which are not caused by glaciation. They are at an angle because of plate tectonics. The look like they were cut by water, not ice. Just sayin'...

Bildifokus

Will, you might be right. :)

I know nothing about this topic. This images was taken in Söderåsen national park and I was only reading from the phone-app they have made. But I could be at the wrong place and the information that I get was for an another place in the national park.

Status
Not open for further replies.