The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildifokus

Diamond Tweeter

Last week I was shooting High End speakers that will launch in CES 2014. This is one of the diamond tweeters that is implemented in the construction. I used a 13mm extension tube and the HC 2,2/100. The image is a 100% crop.

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | HC 13mm | f13 | 1/180s | iso 100

Bildifokus

The diamond tweeter is from Thiel & Partner GmbH (Accuton) and the speaker from Marten Design. I was able to listen to it for a short while, but they was trimming the filters so it was not a ready product, but it sounded very good!

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
"Beautiful Shot. How come nobody has rescue this car?"
ACH

Thanks, Antonio. I'm sure the owner of the car will get to the rescue, but he has much bigger problems. His house and business was demolished by the flood, along with all the houses upriver for miles on the Big Thompson River. This car is a detail in much wider and more serious destruction.

"Thanks, Antonio. I'm sure the owner of the car will get to the rescue, but he has much bigger problems. His house and business was demolished by the flood, along with all the houses upriver for miles on the Big Thompson River. This car is a detail in much wider and more serious destruction."

Uh wow sorry to hear about that.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks very much for your complement!
Yes, it was taken from Diamond Hill.
I've known how to go but just learnt from you this place is called "Diamond Hill" :)
Do you live in Denver?
Best
Pramote

Downtown Denver

Taken from Diamond Hill, correct? I have basically the same photo, but Nikon format. Nice work on this one.

malmac

This is really nice Mal,did you use a gradient map for the tartan fabric?
No gradient mapping - I actually bought the tartan while at the castle so I could make this image - photographed it using a TS lens and added it and the tree trunks and roots which I also photographed on location at the castle.

Married the layers together in photoshop using masks.

Regards

Mal

Nathan W. Lediard

One from this evening...
H4D-40 HC150n f13 1/10s Profoto magnum
honda NSX special... 1000 horses without the NOS... 3.5 litre twin turbo... one of a kind...

Shashin

Went out to Pemaquid Point yesterday. It was a clear, fall day. There was a fog bank off the coast, well off the coast. In a matter of minutes, it made landfall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.