The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiR

Alta Lakes, near Telluride, CO (EXIF in border of photo)

Joe

there is spot a bit to the right (about 15 meters) that allows for quite a bit better view ;) Unless of course it changed much in past 5 years. Then again.. could be just me. I liked to have small islands and rocks in water to break reflections. Nice shot anyway.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Leica S with 30-90 zoom. I will figure out the best way to process these images. I shot all day with it and i do not use Lightroom and bringing them into C1 and i will build a nice style to handle them but it does look nice and a fun cam to shoot. Oh my muscles are much better with it too. A little heavy with that zoom but that lens is a major sweet heart. Shot at ISO 400

Heck one more as you can see its always about the food. Shot at 30mm

D

Deleted member 7792

Thanks Sergei, Mal and Guy. Your comments encourage me to continue to improve my photography. And yes Guy, the S with the 30-90mm zoom is a sweet combo. :toocool:

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.