The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Leica S with 30-90 zoom at 43mm framing. This is processed in C1 so maybe not critically correct color wise but artistically I like the look.

SergeiR

Unbelievably lit.
thanks.. i used almost all lights i have nowdays... :)

(i have 3 broken elinchrom heads.. :( well..one is half broken - waiting for me to get fan replaced - it got tripped on the floor from quite a height.. just dont want it to overheat and die.. And i got two 1000s heads that i got from ebay and need to fix DESPERATELY.. but i dont know anyone who can do it :((()

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Mamiya 645AFD, Kodak DCS645M Proback, 55mm N.

Ray
Such an underrated back. I still have several wall hangers from mine and I don't even think that my 60mp back would be better other than resolution.

I always wanted to pick up the ProBack+ and use it with my 4x5 too. Say what you will about Kodak they certainly knew colour. Ditto Leaf.

oops, btw :thumbs: for the image.

Ed Hurst

Some more from my recent trip to Bali (which I have been told I should call a 'babymoon' - where did that made-up word spring from?):

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP3921-3v2Step9SpotSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP4141and42Step6sRGBSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4159Step5sRGBSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP3987-4045(AllFiles)Step10CropSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP4120-8Step5sRGBSMALL by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4055_From_Raw by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4070_From_Raw by eduardotunnel4, on Flickr[/IMG]

Guy Mancuso

I forgot I shot this but thought folks would like to see the new Achromatic IQ 260 back.

I shot this with a SK 120mm lens at about F11. I worked the image to give a nice effect but this back is truly unique. I did use the IR cut filter here.

here is a 100 percent crop

MILESF

Gull Rock and Clouds, Early Evening.

Taken from the top of Nare Head on the Roseland in Cornwall, England

IQ260, Phase One 645D and the 28mm Phase Mamiya lens.

Guy Mancuso

Here is another view of the plane shot with the Roadie 23mm and the IQ 260 Achromatic . I did have to crop in here as the IR filter was in the image. I was rushing to get this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.