The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I see your gravitating towards architecture Pramote.. ;-)

These are loverly shots.. :thumbup:

Thanks very much Rob for your kind words! Architecture photography is something I'd never done before and want to explore, especially with a tech camera.

Pramote

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Went up a very wet and windy (very windy!) Teesdale this morning, managed a bit of shooting between the squalls. These are from the Lower Force area. Ixpress 528C, 500cm and 50mm CFi.
Alan...I love and enjoy the series of your work with MFDB.
Thanks very much for sharing, my friend!

Pramote

AlanS

Why thank you Pramote, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy your work on the various threads that you post in.
Alan.

Grayhand

Alan, nice colors!

It looks like we have some common ideas :)

I have spent this weekend is south of Sweden, in Söderåsen nature reserve.
This year, this date was to late for peak color. Two years ago, it was the perfect time for fall color...
Now it was lot of bare branches and orange/brown leafs, a bit dull.

The second day it was a lot of wind, so I decided to try out an idea to visualize the 3-dimensional movement of the wind against the mostly 2-dimensional movement of water.
But I would have liked to have had a bit more dynamic movement in the water, so I think your picture is more dynamic :thumbup:
(Your second photo in post 13762)

Ray

AFDlll, Hartblei 45mm, P45+

AlanS

But I would have liked to have had a bit more dynamic movement in the water, so I think your picture is more dynamic
Thanks Ray, Yes there is a theme but not uncommon given the mutual interest we and others have on this type of subject. Mind you it was so windy it was more a case of adapting my vision to the conditions:D. This one was converted using DXO filmpack 3 and I am quite pleased with the conversion.
Alan.

tsjanik

Another taken today in western NY, looking north across Lake Erie. The distant shoreline is Ontario, Canada and the city on the horizon is Niagara Falls Ontario, which is about 60 mi away. Nice air today.

NB: the difference in temperature between the lake and the air often introduces optical effects, the buildings aren't that tall! If you would like to have an idea of the distance, input Forestville, NY in Google maps and look north until you find Niagara Falls.

_IGP9605 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.