The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Bill

Very soft and gentle - the colours look really easy to live with - now how much vertical real estate di your wife allow for this one?

I full size print I trust?

Mal
Thanks Mal. I find myself using negative Clarity in C1 to get a soft slightly diffuse look. As for vertical real estate, there's none left here at home but I do have a couple of galleries that can handle big'uns!

Cheers,
Bill

WildRover

Eliot Porter is one of my inspirational photographers - I have pretty much all of his books. The chaos of nature ... (the irony being that he's best known for the intimate landscape work but I believe his passion was bird photography ... with LF!). Just wish that I had some of his dye-sub prints.

Btw, WildRover's "Autumn's Touch" image kind of fits the Eliot Porter style too.
Graham,

Thanks for thinking of my work in such a way. I never did gravitate to Eliot Porter in the past. Don't know why. When I look now at his photography, I very much like his style. His Intimate Landscape approach is something I really like and find myself doing a lot.

Since we're throwing around the old masters names, every time I see a Shashin Apple, I'm reminded of a Weston Pepper. It's just that those peppers had all those sexy curves and tones.

Rick

Shashin

Since we're throwing around the old masters names, every time I see a Shashin Apple, I'm reminded of a Weston Pepper. It's just that those peppers had all those sexy curves and tones.

Rick
Aw sucks Rick, ya makin me blush. The apples taste better though.

weinlamm

Taken at Valley Forge Park PA
Hasselblad H4D-40
F/11 1/60 50-110 Zoom
I like this! Great colors! Here in fall it begins to rain and the leafs fall down unspectacular; we have some colors in the leafs - mostly only yellow - but the grass is still green. Your picture is really like as I had played with an Indian-Summer-Filter. Great; thanks for showing! :thumbup:

Grayhand

For some strange reason, I always prefer my water with some stones in it..

Ray

AFDlll, 120 Macro nonAF, P45+

RVB

Plant controller :)

Leica S2 + Hasselblad HC 100/2.2 @ f/2.8
The HC100 is a fantastic lens... :thumb up: A fast portrait lens is one of two lenses really missing from the S system,the other being a TS lens,although a 30mm TS is long rumoured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.