The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

On a recent business trip to Bangkok, I managed to take photos on only one evening - so concentrated on this series of Wat Arun temple. All taken with Pentax 645D and either the 35mm A lens or 6x7 75mm f2.8AL lens (plus Pentax adaptor):

[/url]
_IGP4581Step8CropSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4603Step11CropSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4605Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4608Step8SpotSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
PanoFromFiles_IGP4609-14Step10CropSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

Ed Hurst

[/url]
_IGP4169Step4sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4174Step4sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]
_IGP4168Step4sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

And a self-portrait (well, technically taken by my lovely partner!):
[/url]
_IGP4186Step3SpotSSsRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

And finally a picture I took of her a few miles down the road:
[/url]
_IGP4244Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics, on Flickr[/IMG]

weinlamm

As I was on my tour today to take some pictures at an sea in our near it began to rain:

I don't know if the points inside the picture are raindrops or on my cokin-filter - I only could say, that they arn't on my sensor.

I had luck that there was a bridge; only the first two minutes, where the rain came heavy from the side I became a little bit wet.

And this is the little power station below the barrier wall; I don't know why, but I like it.

Here's the weather not very well; slowly the november rain-season begins.
So I perhaps could be a little bit envious of Ed's Sand and sun.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Ed, thanks for your kind comments - but your shots are pretty darn good too, especially the third!

I was very lucky with the light that day, though the wind was fierce. Some of my shots were obscured by blowing sand!

Here's a couple more.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.