The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Hendrix

The Silhouette building in Atlanta on Peachtree (north of the High Museum). Had never noticed this until last weekend. Apparently this building was renovated at least 15 years ago. I just rarely pass through that intersection. IQ260/Cambo WRS/35 Digitar.

James Clark

Yes, it was! Shot during the conference 1+ weeks ago.
Do you live in Austin?

Pramote
Oops - missed your response - sorry!

Yes, I live in Austin most of the time, about 2 miles south of downtown in the South Congress area (if you made it down that way).

It's not MF (shot with my Canon 1Dx) but here's a view from the other side of town looking over toward the Hilton. If you get back this way, ping me for lunch or something :)

James Clark

The Silhouette building in Atlanta on Peachtree (north of the High Museum). Had never noticed this until last weekend. Apparently this building was renovated at least 15 years ago. I just rarely pass through that intersection. IQ260/Cambo WRS/35 Digitar.

Really like the post on this one!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Oops - missed your response - sorry!

Yes, I live in Austin most of the time, about 2 miles south of downtown in the South Congress area (if you made it down that way).

It's not MF (shot with my Canon 1Dx) but here's a view from the other side of town looking over toward the Hilton. If you get back this way, ping me for lunch or something :)
Thanks very much James! Same here if you have a chance to visit Denver. Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.