The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pemihan

Badlands and buttes, Grand Staircase Escalante NM, Utah.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus II 7, SK 120 Aspheric.
Two images, stitched and slightly cropped.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Still on the big island? I'm there the next few days and would love a look like this. :thumbs:
No Ed. It was taken last summer at South Point. Landscape there is very interesting. You should check it out if you have time when you drive from Kona to Volcano Nat's Park.
Thanks very much for your kind words!
Pramote

Quentin_Bargate

Rotten weather at the moment, must catch up with more of the great images posted on these forums over the next few days.

Just playing around wth the H5D200MS, and the HC 120m Macro (old version).

Bit of industrial product design. Old lamp:

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Great work with the Cambo Pramote. :thumbup:

One more from this morning.

Thanks very much Alan!
I love your nature/water series very much too. The clarity and color are magnificent.
May I ask what camera & DB setting you've been using? Is it a fat-pixel DB?
Pramote

AlanS

Hi Pramote, You are welcome.
I am using an Imacon Ixpress 528C (22mp "fat pixel") back with a 500C/M, 50mm CFi & 80mm CF lenses. I am not sure for how much longer as I am having problems with artifacts on exposures over 1 sec (which is most of the time). I am working with Hasselblad to try and sort the settings out but have just about exhausted the various combinations with some improvements but no solution. It will be a great shame as I really like the output and workflow with this combination.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Hi Pramote, You are welcome.
I am using an Imacon Ixpress 528C (22mp "fat pixel") back with a 500C/M, 50mm CFi & 80mm CF lenses. I am not sure for how much longer as I am having problems with artifacts on exposures over 1 sec (which is most of the time). I am working with Hasselblad to try and sort the settings out but have just about exhausted the various combinations with some improvements but no solution. It will be a great shame as I really like the output and workflow with this combination.
Thanks Alan FYI! I hope you can fix the problem as the colors from this back are just fantastic.
Pramote

SahotaR

My first week into the medium format. Still learning the system and I know there is a long way to go.

Rupinder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.