The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ondebanks

I rarely regard my own photos as good enough for this illustrious company. But here's one that I just like.

DCS645M back, Mamiya 645AFD, 80/1.9

Shashin

Ray, the operative word is "fun." We are always happy to have folks join this jovial pool of talent.

Is that Venus between the Subaru (Pleiades) and Taurus?

ondebanks

Thanks, Will.

Arcing from the Hyades (face of Taurus) to the right and down, the order is: Moon, Pleiades, Venus, and Jupiter. This was in April 2012.

Ray

jduncan

Beautiful, the last couple are a class on shutter speed and color.

Great.

J. Duncan

malmac

Small detail from image so you can appreciate how the smooth water and frozen water interact visually.

Well we got down to see the Ansel Adam's exhibition in Sydney -

We then went camping out on the Macquarie River. While I was there thinking abour Ansel's fascination with water I put together this image.

IQ180, 55mm SK LS lens and 645DF camera body.

I know it is not a very good image, but I think it opens the way for something I am interested in following up.

Shashin

Summit of Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park. Taken after sunset when it was just bright enough to focus or at least guess focus.

satybhat

Small detail from image so you can appreciate how the smooth water and frozen water interact visually.

Well we got down to see the Ansel Adam's exhibition in Sydney -

We then went camping out on the Macquarie River. While I was there thinking abour Ansel's fascination with water I put together this image.

IQ180, 55mm SK LS lens and 645DF camera body.

I know it is not a very good image, but I think it opens the way for something I am interested in following up.
Beautiful image, Mal.
the palette is so restricted it almost appears toned.

Grayhand

One from Söderåsen nature reserve.

I am at the moment in south of Sweden, Malmö, and holding some courses, last day on thursday. I was planing to visit Söderåsen again and the lighthouse of "Kullen".
But now the weather gurus are promising a storm for this area on friday, up to 25-30 m/sek.
Maybe action photos of flying roofs and trees...

Ray

AFDlll, 35mm AF, P45+

malmac

Summit of Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park. Taken after sunset when it was just bright enough to focus or at least guess focus.
Will

Maybe the mood I am in at the time I view an image really colours the image one way or another.

Been back reading some of the old Sufi tales and your photo just came across as beautiful metaphor for life.

As an image the soft but various colours leave much to consider and the composition is a winner in my opinion.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.