The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Pramote, your Korean Memorial shot is outstanding:thumbup:
Ray, another marvelous seascape:thumbup:

One I've been playing with from last weekend. I am beginning to think I am going to have to go back to film for B&W! anyway.... Imacon 528C 500C/M 80mm CF.

Grayhand

Thanks for your kind words Allan :)

I think I can understand your thinking regarding going back to film for B/W.
I have the last 6 months contemplating a step to film only.
(except for the Fuji x-camera as a small "point and shoot")

I have not really fallen in love with my AFDlll camera, and based on what I have read here in different threads the 645DF will not make me much more happy.
It is really only the eminent Hartblei 45 mm I bought from GrahamW that keeps me still with the AFD-camera.

But, what keeps me from selling my P45+ now is the RZ ProllD system. Yesterday I bought the last piece for my new RZ set upp :chug:

So now I will put my studio back together, it has been put away for close to two years now.
For me the RZ is all about working with living subjects.
The AFD always is between me and my subject, constantly separating us.
With the RZ, it is like we are together leaning over the camera, in an ongoing dialog.
The camera become the pivoting point that we dans around.

Two old photos of my favorite model with my favorite camera, the RZ :D
I think both is with the 140 macro and the old P45.

And as this photos show, my studio is really where my models are at the moment.

And I must admit that I have a soft spot for the photos of ckhfrankie for some reason :cool:

Ray

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Pramote, your Korean Memorial shot is outstanding:thumbup:
Ray, another marvelous seascape:thumbup:

One I've been playing with from last weekend. I am beginning to think I am going to have to go back to film for B&W! anyway.... Imacon 528C 500C/M 80mm CF.

Thanks very much Alan for your kind words!
Again, I love the color/B&W of your Imacon.
Pramote

Nathan W. Lediard

Myself and another local company got together and decorated a blank wall in the entrance of the local shopping centre... nice advertising for our services... the "model" is a well known (at least locally) artist who I often work with :) The wall is 4.5 meters wide by 2.8 high. Printed onto wallpaper :) We dubbed it "Norway's biggest xmas card"
The shot on the wall was taken with my H4D-40 but this shot taken for the local press was taken with my 1Dx... (sorry) Linked from Facebook so the quality sucks... I am the dodgy looking one on the right... :)

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I like the way that great images are inspiring others to post similar/related images in this thread.

Pramote's marvellous Korean War memorial image prompted me to show this one for the first time.

Normandy American Cemetery/memorial above Omaha Beach.

Mamiya 645AFD, Kodak DCS645M, "Wratten 25" custom look.
24/4 ULD fisheye.

Ray
Thanks very much Ray. I really appreciate it.
Pramote

tsjanik

Myself and another local company got together and decorated a blank wall in the entrance of the local shopping centre... nice advertising for our services... the "model" is a well known (at least locally) artist who I often work with :) The wall is 4.5 meters wide by 2.8 high. Printed onto wallpaper :) We dubbed it "Norway's biggest xmas card"
The shot on the wall was taken with my H4D-40 but this shot taken for the local press was taken with my 1Dx... (sorry) Linked from Facebook so the quality sucks... I am the dodgy looking one on the right... :)

Nathan, In your posts, you always appear to be having a great time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.