The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

Well, how have you folks been? Soon after posting my ice-storm tree image above (post #14263), I lost power, with about 100,000 other Mainers. I just got power back this evening. Electricity is a wonderful thing. ..........
Welcome back Will. I've been through several ice storms, including one that interrupted power for a week, so I sympathize. I've just returned from several days visiting in-laws - a different sort of loss of power :facesmack:

Shashin

Welcome back Will. I've been through several ice storms, including one that interrupted power for a week, so I sympathize. I've just returned from several days visiting in-laws - a different sort of loss of power :facesmack:
Thanks, Tom. To top it off, we are expecting rain turning to sleet and snow tomorrow and our trees are still loaded with ice. But anything to keep the in-laws away… :D

UPDATE: it looks like 10" of wet, heavy snow… :-b

Last edited:
Hi,
Ok, shot on Holga which is medium format. Taped the B&W film negative to a window and then made it digital with a Canon 5d.
More then one way.....
Thanks,
Robert

Don Libby

This is of a Wolk we saw about 700 yards out. The first is full frame the second is 100% crop. 240LS attached to a 2x extender on a monopod.

Status
Not open for further replies.