The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pemihan

The Painted Hills, John Day Fossil Beds NM, Oregon.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus II 7, SK35XL - Two shots stitched and slightly cropped.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I submit this as evidence of how cold it was this morning at my house. The lake flash-froze last night in -20C (-4F) temperatures. I took this from my bedroom - with the window firmly closed!

Happy New Cold Year!
Bill

malmac

Hey Bill

The world is an amazing place, we had 38 degrees centigrade yesterday and looking at around 40 today in Queensland Australia.

Some locations further West have had temps approaching 50.

I can see you doing a lighthouse calendar, with the many pics you share of your lighthouse in different weather and times of day.

Mal

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Right on, Mal! Maybe you could spare some of that warm air for us. Most of central and eastern Canada/US is having an unusually cold winter. Fortunately I'm heading to Africa shortly so I can complain about the heat....

Cheers,
Bill

johnnygoesdigital

Bill,

-4F would actually be welcome here, as the temp at my location in New England just peaked at 22 degrees below zero/-30C. It's supposed to get even colder!

Can anyone say Laurentide?

Status
Not open for further replies.