The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

alajuela

IR and Full Spectrum with a P45+
Here are 3 shots - Got allot to learn - needless to say - focusing is a challenge. Makes light interesting in a different way.

75 - 150 Mamiya @ 75mm .3 sec f/11 ISO 50 with a B+W 093 IR filter - Cuts in at 830nm

Phase Schnieder 80mm LS 1/30 sec f/16 ISO 50 - this was shot full spectrum (no filter)and converted to B+W

75 - 150 Mamiya @ 75mm 1 sec f/16 ISO 50 with a Maxmax X-nite XDP filter which I believe lets in UV up to about 320 and the IR from about 720. It is interesting to follow the light.

jlm

Workshop Member
Pramote:

that one stands out, from my point of view, from your usual landscapes. has a metaphorical quality

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Pramote:

that one stands out, from my point of view, from your usual landscapes. has a metaphorical quality
Jim...Thank you so much! You are too kind. I really appreciate it.

This picture is special and aesthetic to me. When I look at it, I still remember the sound of waves, the smell of the ocean, the tranquility and the happy moment I was with my family.

Pramote

synn

Hello all,

I've been a long term lurker in this forum. Been researching here and at LuLa as I was contemplating my move to MFD. FInally pulled the trigger late last month and loving the decision! Never going back to 35mm, lol.

Here are some images I shot with my Credo 40 last weekend. I hope you will like them.

Cheers!

Ed Hurst

Crackington Haven, Cornwall

H5D, HCD 28mm.

The name Crackington Haven reminds me of a book project I did a few years ago on place names that sound, to the modern ear, as if they might be rude. They almost always have very innocent origins. Crackington Haven was one of the places we looked at, though it didn't make the final selection for the books. It was up against too much stiff competition from more blatant sounding names!

Nice shot by the way :)

Quentin_Bargate

Ed, a village near us is called Ugley, so one can only imagine marriage announcements along the lines of "Ugley woman marries...." :) Actually quite a nice village.

Status
Not open for further replies.