The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesto

This pretty young lady lives on our property and comes up for a snack on a daily basis.
Leica S2 P, Mamiya 500 APO, f/4.5, ISO 160

pesto

Really nice shot pesto! How do you like APO 500? Is the focusing easy at medium distances?
Thanks for your kind words. The 500 APO is a truly great lens. Focusing is really not terribly difficult as the image in the viewfinder is very bright and at f/4.5 subjects really do " snap" in and out of focus.
Thanks again.

Douglas Benson.

malmac

Snow Storm
H4D-60 with HC50II, ISO 100, f/8 at 2 seconds

I really warmed (pun intended) to your image and without really thinking - I was visually cropping your image to a 2:1 ratio.

Then I thought about all that space in your image, and now I'm wondering if you made the best call after all.

Thank you for giving me this experience.

Mal

Lloyd

Snow Storm
H4D-60 with HC50II, ISO 100, f/8 at 2 seconds

This is really nice, Timothy. I have one question for you, however. Did you use a tripod? Every time I've gone near the Mall in DC with a tripod, I've been stopped and told I need a permit to shot as a professional.

AaronK

We're having a rough winter here, with too much snow for my liking. After shoveling the driveway twice today I needed to forget about the snow for a while. So here's what I looked at:

P21+, Mamiya 150 mm lens, Phase One 645AF. I think this was something like a four image stitch. I can't remember. I hope spring gets here soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.