The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

2013 was a busy year :) I was also lucky enough to be involved in a book for one of Norways biggest publishers, in fact I supplied all the shots for the book, 126 in total, 125 taken on my Hassy and one with my Fuji x1-pro :)

Just heard the news that the book has done so well that it is being translated to Swedish and Danish and is to be sold in both of those countries too :D
(Its a knitting book by the way with designs for kids, book 2 is already commissioned and will be designs for adults.. and I got the gig there too!)

Shot over 5 full days with only available light and hand held...

Here is the cover:

synn

I like it, but what is truly remarkable is that in an area of apparently high population density I can see no evidence of anyone in that shot.:confused:

Tom
Thank you. People are still in the Chinese New Year mood here in Singapore, so most of them are indoors with their family. :)

In twas shot around sunset BTW, not early in the morning.

Bildifokus

Handheld three images stitch and the result is a image that measure 18000 x 7500 pixels.​

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f11 | 1/60s | iso 50

Quentin_Bargate

Handheld three images stitch and the result is a image that measure 18000 x 7500 pixels.

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f11 | 1/60s | iso 50​

Handheld at 1/60s is tricky ( for me) to keep pin sharp. Mirror slap can be an issue, although I suppose one could use MLU with a 3 shot stitch. Would look great printed huge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.