The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildifokus

Afternoon at the Mediterranean Sea in the winter. Sure beats an afternoon of Swedish winter. :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 35 | f32 | 32s | iso 50

Bildifokus

Last week I did a workshop with Dan Lindberg in Andalucia, Spain. We found this little Café in the old part of Marbella. A cup of coffee in the sun is hard to beat when it's snowing at home! :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 100 | f2,8 | 1/800s | iso 50

Shashin

My feet hurt looking at this :eek:
Well, it was not a hard shot, you just have to lean your body far enough over the edge. That is somewhere between getting the rim out of view and not letting gravity take over.

Actually, I am scared of heights and my palms still sweat when I think about the shot. On many levels, it is a once and a lifetime picture. Although, I have three frames with different composition, but no backeting. Since sobering up (would you do this sober?), I would never try this again, at least without a net. I like the image, but a dumb move--I did not think folks would understand how I was standing. You can try this at home, but not in the field.

malmac

Interesting formation of ice, wind-blown snow and sand near the shore of Lake Erie. I see a bird of prey.*

Tom

* Mal, you might like this.

20140129_0167 by tsjanik47, on Flickr
Tom

I do find this interesting but I want to crop it, so that fantastic form in the foreground becomes ambiguous and even more engaging as the viewer tries to work out what it is.

We are all striving to get another person to pause over our images and soak them in before moving on in this busy world we inhabit - Hey only my take - others will see it differently.

Mal

malmac

Big Sur, CA
Hasselblad H4D-40/HCD28mm

I want to look over the edge past the flowers and see the waves crashing onto the obscured shoreline. So I want to include a second image of the foreshore into my (well actually your image) image so I have flowers, foreshore then mountains -

Thank you for getting my imagination fired up.

Mal

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
This image inspires me - those big splashes of yellow in the foreground, the soft form of the headland in the background.

I want to look over the edge past the flowers and see the waves crashing onto the obscured shoreline. So I want to include a second image of the foreshore into my (well actually your image) image so I have flowers, foreshore then mountains -

Thank you for getting my imagination fired up.

Mal
Thank you very much Mal! You've been very kind to me. Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.