The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

I love seeing all the B&W images - great stuff. Here is one of mine from Zanzibar last summer.

IQ180, HR40

pesto

Phase One IQ180/Mamiya RZ Pro IID/Mamiya RZ fisheyes 37mm f/4.5
Are the current MF digital lenses nowaday overprice? Yes?
I will sell everything for 21 MP full-frame RZ!

Here,here!!! Sign me up.

Douglas Benson.

AaronK

A little something from this morning. -5°F and snow up to my knees, but the 645AF and IQ140 weren't phased by the temperatures (no pun intended).

The branches are all covered in frost and ice. It's been an unusual winter here, much colder and much more snow than typical.

Phase One 645AF, Mamiya 150mm lens, IQ140.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Pramote, did you do any defishing on this image?
Beautiful image BTW..!

Peter
Thanks very much Peter!
I thought about it but changed my mind and left it the way it was. The jpeg is not sharp but the 17"x 22" print is as sharp as it could be.
Sometimes I feel I've been cheated buying lenses for $4, 500-$5, 000 or even more. And this fisheye lens is like 500-600 bucks almost brand new.

Pramote

Pemihan

Thanks very much Peter!
I thought about it but changed my mind and left it the way it was. The jpeg is not sharp but the 17"x 22" print is as sharp as it could be.
Sometimes I feel I've been cheated buying lenses for $4, 500-$5, 000 or even more. And this fisheye lens is like 500-600 bucks almost brand new.

Pramote
Very nice then...

I just acquired a large RZ67 Pro II package with the body, Tilt Shift Adapter, 35 Fish, 50mm ULD, 65mm, 75mm SB, 90mm, 110mm, 140mm Macro, 180mm, 180mm SB, 360mm, 1,4x Teleconverter, extensiontubes and a lot of other accessories.

I just got it yesterday and haven't had the time to test it in any way, but seeing your image I'm looking forward to playing with the 35 Fish..
I probably only keep 3-4 of the lenses and sell the rest off - just need a little time to decide which to keep and which to sell.

Any input would be most welcome :)

Peter

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Very nice then...

I just acquired a large RZ67 Pro II package with the body, Tilt Shift Adapter, 35 Fish, 50mm ULD, 65mm, 75mm SB, 90mm, 110mm, 140mm Macro, 180mm, 180mm SB, 360mm, 1,4x Teleconverter, extensiontubes and a lot of other accessories.

I just got it yesterday and haven't had the time to test it in any way, but seeing your image I'm looking forward to playing with the 35 Fish..
I probably only keep 3-4 of the lenses and sell the rest off - just need a little time to decide which to keep and which to sell.

Any input would be most welcome :)

Peter

Congratulations!

I believe you will enjoy them. I like fish eyes, 65mm, 75mm shift, 140 macro and 180mm with extension tube for macro work.

Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.