The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCIDfire

Thank you Jerome, I really love the HC 100. Actually, that lens is the reason to why I bought in to the Hasselblad system. :)
This lens is really extraordinary, I bought it used for my S2 system and it performs superb too. Unfortunatelly I have maybe a defective H adapter as AF stopped working several times so I will be sending the lens and the adapter to Solms... MF is usable but adapter should work with AF all the time.

OliverM

Nice walk on Sunday morning in Grindelwald, Switzerland.
... Alpa SWA, SK35xl, P65+ handheld (next time there I take the tripod ...)

gurtch

Four more from my father's negatives which were lost for 72 years. I hope you guys are not getting tired of my posting these...I cannot keep my hands off of them. All with Zeiss Super Ikonta "A" with uncoated Tessar lens. The vertical shot of the dunes is fresh snow. When enlarged, the dune grass sparkles with snow drops.
Thanks for looking and the kind words regarding my Dad's work.
Dave in NJ
MODERN PICTORIALS

laopai

I would be very happy and honored to have you post for me.
Best regards
Dave Gurtcheff
Beach Haven, NJ
Four more from my father's negatives which were lost for 72 years. I hope you guys are not getting tired of my posting these...I cannot keep my hands off of them. All with Zeiss Super Ikonta "A" with uncoated Tessar lens. The vertical shot of the dunes is fresh snow. When enlarged, the dune grass sparkles with snow drops.
Thanks for looking and the kind words regarding my Dad's work.
Dave in NJ
MODERN PICTORIALS
HI Dave,

I've translated all your posts (followed your original order) and re-post all the pictures in the said Chinese website. A lot of people really enjoy the pictures and the story. As of I'm writing, there are already close to 1000 views.

Here is the URL:
http://forum.xitek.com/forum-viewthread-tid-1273009-extra-page%3D1-ordertype-2-t-1393547538.html

Personally, I myself love these pictures from 70+ years ago. I hope you can continue to scan and post more pictures. The more, the better! After all, there are 250 rolls of negatives, right? :) I will keep updating the Chinese version as well.

A big thank you from
laopai aka 老派

Status
Not open for further replies.