The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Thank you again everyone for your kind words about the pictures of my new baby son, Archie. I am genuinely moved by what you guys have said...

At the risk of boring you all, here is another shot. I am trying only to post images that are interesting as pictures (not merely because they feature my son), but I have to confess that my objectivity might be somewhat compromised just now ;-)

[/url]
_IGP6904Step4sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (125k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

Ed

Ed Hurst

Spent one of my free days doing what I do at work every day... photographing... :)
I spent the day with Damien Lovegrove on a one day workshop here in Norway, a very enjoyable day which filled me with inspiration for the coming portrait season...

H4D-40 HC150n @ f3,4 1/800 iso 100

Lovely image Nathan - sense of implied narrative and intrigue... Glamorous yet subtle and intimate.

Ben Rubinstein

Thank you again everyone for your kind words about the pictures of my new baby son, Archie. I am genuinely moved by what you guys have said...

At the risk of boring you all, here is another shot. I am trying only to post images that are interesting as pictures (not merely because they feature my son), but I have to confess that my objectivity might be somewhat compromised just now ;-)

[/url]
_IGP6904Step4sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (125k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

Ed
You make baby photos that I enjoy looking at and I'm pretty baby agnostic (excluding my own) so as far as I'm concerned, you have the floor!

gurtch

Four more from my father's lost for 72 years negatives. All taken with Zeiss Super Ikonta "A", uncoated 70mm Tessar lens, Compur shutter. Thanks for looking and the nice comments about my Dad's work.
Dave in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.