The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiR

Very nice! It made me remember this portrait:Gloria Swanson, 1924 by Edward Steichen

Thanks, yep. Thats why Steichen is mentioned in description of photo. We didnt want to do head wrap, so we just went with full face ;) Steichen (b&w) and Bassman tend to be my greatest heroes as far as portraiture goes ;)

Don Libby

2-shots from Fire Wave inside Valley of Fire State Park, NV. These were taken with the Cambo WRS/IQ160 Rodenstock 40mm tethered to a Surface Pro 2.

Don

Nathan W. Lediard

From snowmobiles yesterday to a babyshoot today, I certainly can't complain about the diversity of jobs I get :)

H4D-40 HC80mm extension tube and a Tiffen black pro mist filter, Profoto 3foot octa...

pesto

Beautiful image of a beautiful bird. I have always been taken by the Snoweys, especially when in nuptial plumage.
Thanks for sharing.

stngoldberg

Beautiful image of a beautiful bird. I have always been taken by the Snoweys, especially when in nuptial plumage.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for your comment.These birds area amazing and the ones at Gatorland in Orlando Fl are terrific and patient models
Stanley

stngoldberg

Attached are images of the opposite profile of my snowy model plus the eyes of a gator lurking nearby.
I was attracted to the geometry of the oval formed around the gator's eyes within the rectangular image.
Stanley

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.