The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronK

Saturday morning in Pittsburgh. The Churchill country club has gone out of business, and with the thick fog I think it made a good spot for photography.

Phase One 645AF, Mamiya 150 mm lens, mirror lock up, somewhere around 1/10th second, f/12, ISO 50.

More on my Flickr page.

stngoldberg

Ruby Bridges
This image is a reproduction of the famous Norman Rockwell painting which is emblematic of the end of the separation of race in the public schools in the US
The painting hangs in the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, Ma.
My wife and I were the first visitors during a rainy October day last year, and I was able to use my tripod and flash to take this image with my 50 megapixel Hasselblad. My camera was perfectly level and square to the painting so the image is in perfect focus from edge to edge.
Because of the technology at my disposal, I believe that this image may be the best photographic reproduction ever taken of this iconic work of art
Stanley

Last edited:

laopai

This one was taken at Jiuzhaigou, sort of a national park located in a Tibetan region in Sichuan Province of China. The light condition was quite awkward and there was really no place to put a tripod because of the crowd.

55mm lens at f22. ISO100. 1/10sec.

Scott Tansey

I posted this in the Leica forum, and I decided to post this here in Dante's Inferno. This image was taken with the S2P with the 120 Macro, and I converted the image to black and white with Silver Efex Pro.

Scott

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Spring is still here in DC after the storm.
H5D-50c with HC50II. Nice to be able to handhold the new Hasselblad, something I haven't been able to do much with earlier Hassey digitals--at least without strobes. The wind was blowing so I cranked the ISO up to 800. Still working with the colors and ISO on this new camera, but I'm loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.