The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

To follow John's Death Valley photo, this is my brother Hoang which I took with the P25+ on my Mamiya 645 AFD & the 55-110mm lens.
I keep looking at this photograph. You know there is idea that dogs and their owner look the same. Apparently the same can be said about their cars too, although painting the front bumper a darker color would make it clearer. Maybe it is just the dark shades and the wind screen. :)

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Nice to see you back Pramote. Have you been hanging out with Sony crowd :)? I really like the sky and sea color in this shot. Have you tried a version with a crop on the bottom?

Tom
Hi Tom,

Thanks very much for your comment! I just felt for 6X6 format.
I did try cropping the bottom. I will post it later.
Yes, I been hanging out a little bit with the Sony crowd :) But the real reason I disappeared from here was mainly my day job. I will never left "Fun with MF images forum" or MF I promise.

Pramote

citizin

With May starting this week and a third of the great lakes are covered with ice there are Lakers that are starting to park at the mouth of the St Clair River in Sarnia / Port Huron. 

malmac

Been awhile since I have posted anything -

Still enjoy visiting on a regular basis and like the quality of the work.

645DF, IQ180, 35mm, f16, iso35 1/13 sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.