The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

Alan, it is the northern end of that ridge and this photograph is taken north of that. The ridge line you see is not the ridge of the previous photograph, but about a kilometer on the other side of that pointy peak of Yari-ga-take. My blog has more information about this place--Kamikochi in the North Alps of Japan.

AlanS

Thanks Will, I'll have a look into it. Didn't think Japan had such good ridges, thanks for the info and I am enjoying the pics (love ridge walking!).
Al.

aCIDfire

A few pictures from Maldives postprocessed after a year from honeymoon ;) I´am looking on my other photographs realizing that many photographs were PP´ed with more than 1 year delay:banghead:

Leica S2 + Summarit-S 75/2.5 @ f/4

Leica S2 + Leica Apo-Macro-Summarit-S 120/2.5 @ f/2.8

Leica S2 + Summarit-S 75/2.5 @ f/2.5

Leica S2 + APO-TELE-ELMAR-S 180/3.5 @ f/3.5

Leica S2 + APO-TELE-ELMAR-S 180/3.5 @ f/4

On lost island..

Leica S2 + Summarit-S 75/2.5 @ f/5.6

More to come, enjoy :) Marek

PSon

A few pictures from Maldives postprocessed after a year from honeymoon ;) I´am looking on my other photographs realizing that many photographs were PP´ed with more than 1 year delay:banghead:

More to come, enjoy :) Marek
Congratulation! Beautiful images so keep them coming.

Best Wishes,
-Son

ondebanks

Thanks very much Ed! The setting is "724 sec, f/3.5, ISO 100".

Pramote
Beautiful night shot!

I love "reading" photos with an astronomical content. I guesstimated 10 minutes exposure from the length of the trails, before I scrolled down to your answer - 12 minutes. Close enough!

I can discern that you pointed the camera just north of east; that the diminutive constellation Delphinus is the most prominent little group of trails, half hidden in cloud, right of centre; that the Moon, out of shot, was almost due south at the time; and that you took the shot on either a Spring morning (before dawn), a Summer night, or an Autumn evening.

Actually, I'd love to see a version of this photo in colour, too!

Ray

ondebanks

The village of Shrule, Co. Mayo. I like the way you can see through the traditional un-mortared stone wall to the next misty field.

Mamiya 645AFD, Kodak Proback DCS645M, 55-110/4.5 AF at 55mm f/5.6, 8 seconds, ISO 100

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.