The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

Will,

That rock seems very unweathered to be on the Maine coast, very angular and not rounded. Is there something unique here?

Tom
Tom, nothing unique. Just like Otter Cliffs in Acadia, not all rock was eroded by glaciation, although this sedimentary rock is older. And this rock is well above high tide.

tsjanik

Tom, nothing unique. Just like Otter Cliffs in Acadia, not all rock was eroded by glaciation, although this sedimentary rock is older. And this rock is well above high tide.
Well, something caused the fractures, perhaps just freeze-thaw cycles?

aCIDfire

Everyone says how great high ISO is with Sony's new sensors are. But there is no difference in noise at ISO 1600 between the 645D and the RX-1. New sensors are improving in DR, but not noise.
I´am shooting with A7r too and DR is really amazing. On the other hand noise level over ISO 800 is worse than my D700. But with higher Mpx sensor in A7r files look good at high ISO too due to resampling to lower resolution (web,..). For removing high ISO noise I found DxO Optics Pro 9 much better than LR.

Here are some of my images on local Pentax forum as I was shooting with Pentax K10D in the past and have many friends here:
Výsledky hledání - "A7r" - Pentax Friends Galerie

Status
Not open for further replies.