The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

Lovely image of something I really dislike. Those seeds fall in my garden just after planting, clog my downspouts, find their way into my car, my house and every potted plant I have. I rid myself of them just before a new crop arrives.

An image from last year that indicates just how many of these seeds fall from the sky:

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Finally made it to Fallen Roof ruin to get a shot to match my House on Fire shot from a few years ago. A little harder hike than I was planning on (helps to not get lost :D ) Cool experience to shoot these ancient ruins.

Arca Swiss rm3di/IQ180 back, with Rodnestock 40mm, ½ sec at f/16, iso 35

ondebanks

The dark background works really well.

I have a lupin just like this in my garden - the main flower spike peaked last weekend, so that indicates our growing season is about a week to 10 days ahead of yours (not surprising as you get much harsher winters in your part of the world!)

Ray

Shashin

The dark background works really well.

I have a lupin just like this in my garden - the main flower spike peaked last weekend, so that indicates our growing season is about a week to 10 days ahead of yours (not surprising as you get much harsher winters in your part of the world!)

Ray
Ray, i took that picture about a week ago and that lupine head has now peaked, so we are not that much different, at least in this season. We have had a cold year so far. Lupine are usually blossoming in early June.

This was taken at the same time:

Pemihan

Great image of a great spot. I was there a few years ago, it's spetacular settings..
Did you see the ruins a little further out on the ledge?

Peter

Finally made it to Fallen Roof ruin to get a shot to match my House on Fire shot from a few years ago. A little harder hike than I was planning on (helps to not get lost :D ) Cool experience to shoot these ancient ruins.

Arca Swiss rm3di/IQ180 back, with Rodnestock 40mm, ½ sec at f/16, iso 35

Grayhand

Midsummer in Sweden, some times a family holiday.
So time to put a niece in front of the camera!

Tuva is her name, and I will bribe her to stand in my studion more times!

Ray

Mamiya RZProD, 110mm, P45+
Two Elinchrom Ranger Q

Vincent Goetz

Subscriber Member
ondebanks,

I found SE Australia to be very much like California in the 1950's. If I could I would move there for the rest of my life. The road from Canberra to Sydney reminded me of Santa Barbara in the same time frame...magical....

ondebanks

Canal side housing Lancaster UK, a bit Eastern Block for my liking.

Portra400 @200iso H1 80mmf2.8HC
Spot the England flag hanging over the last balcony...

I'm sorry to see England departing the World Cup so soon! But still, you've got a young team - they will certainly improve for the Euros in 2016 and WC in 2018.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.