The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

This is from a film I found a few days ago in the camper, left over from last august. I found it while preparing for this year trip.
So the film has been exposed to temperature shifts between -30 to + 30 C.
And it was on the edge of the film I shot with my Fuji 645 W60, an extra photo that normally will not be a full full frame.
There is also some damage to the film surface from mechanical pressure.
But, with a little help of PS it came out ok. It actually was the best shot of that roll!

It is a Kodak Ektar 100 past its prime time.

Ray

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Special thanks to Graham for showing me around the Palouse for a couple of days. What a great time in a photographically rich environment (as Graham would say).
An absolute pleasure to share with you and Faith. I simply love the movement you captured in the shot. Next time, Ickes Rd or Hilty Rd ... Two days wasn't enough :)

Ed Hurst

Yes, indeed it is! Until I moved to Sydney, I never appreciated the aesthetic of rocky headlands with endless, higgledy-piggledy rows of low-rise apartment blocks. But now I rather like them ;-)

ondebanks

now that my printer is working again, been playing with some panos. this a pre-dawn 4 shot with the 70mm rode, cambo IQ160, from a get dpi death valley workshop. capture 1 v7, 16 bit, autopanogiga merge
Wow! The air is so clear into the distance, the detail so contrasty, that it almost looks like a CGI model. It must have felt very special to stand there that morning and take it all in.

Ray

pesto

This is a quick one of Frank. It was shot in window light as I happened by with a camera in my hand…nothing fancy.

Leica S2-P / ISO 640 / S120 Macro @ f/4 / 1/25 sec.

Grayhand

So I have now developed my first two E-6 film in my darkroom :chug:

As simple as the C-41 kit.
The only strange ting is that the Tetenal E-6 kit is sold as a 3 part kit.
But it is actually a 3-part kit that forces you to make 4 separat containers of chemicals?
But one part more or less, who am I to complain :rolleyes:

So now all technical parts are up and running in my new analogue life.

This is from a small study of rock formation I made a few weeks ago, in bright sunlight.
It did stretch the film a little past its braking point, but the black shadows is from my point of view ok.

Ray

Mamiya 6, 150mm, Provia 400X

stngoldberg

The graffiti is on a wall of a building that contained a pizzeria. The pizza guy closed shop and the building is for rent. I wonder if they will remove this image of the Newport bridge?
Stanley

gerald.d

The Phase One AF has been on the shelf untouched for what must be well over a year now. No longer compatible with the IQ180, it suddenly dawned on me that I could use it as a point-and-shoot with my Achromatic+

Totally forgotten just how gorgeous it is to look through that massive viewfinder.

Mamiya 80/1.9 wide open. I need to get out and shoot something other than Moet with this lens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.