The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCIDfire

Two shots from a pre-wedding shooting of my friends. Fill light with 2 heads Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX.

Leica S2 + Summarit-S 35/2.5 @f/11

Leica S2 + Mamiya C 55/2.8 N

pesto

Here are three images that I shot yesterday with the Leica 24mm Super Elmar on my S2-P then "adjusted" a bit in PS 6.
Thanks for looking.

Douglas Benson

Last edited:

tsjanik

A couple from Saturday at the Royal Henley Regatta in St. Catharines, ON. Another in the Welland canal; very close to the races, but a very different boat.

Finish of the 500m sprint (woman's) from the grandstand:
_IGP3362 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

The race is over:
_IGP3305 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Algoma Harvester (christened July 2014) travels through the canal; note tight fit. From a distance it appears like a ship traveling on land.
_IGP3294 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

malmac

Will

Not all these sort of photos work - this one however is really good.

I think it is the contrast between the smooth s shaped curve compared with the tangles matt of textures in the foreground and of course the warm yellows lift the scene.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.