The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmac

Needless to say I have been inspired by Cezanne of late -

One of the old river gums at Mungindi Qld/NSW border.

Mal

Pemihan

Overlooking the beginning of Grand Canyon from the Paria Plateau.
Visible on the horizon are the San Francisco Peaks roughly 100 miles (160 km) away.
Cambo WRS, IQ160, Rodie 40HR - Two image stitch.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Bill, very nice and I can't help but wonder about the people who lived in this house surrounded by endless prairie. I'm curious, can you identify the birds on the roof?

Tom
Thanks, Tom! At 100% I can see the nearest bird is a Swainson's Hawk and the other two are pigeons or Rock Doves.
Cheers,
Bill

WildRover

So………Is one the predator of the others, planning a future meal? An incongruous meeting. Or does the big guy prefer his meals sourced at ground level?

tsjanik

So………Is one the predator of the others, planning a future meal? An incongruous meeting. Or does the big guy prefer his meals sourced at ground level?
Another improbable collection: a gull, some ducks and bald eagles. All forced by a harsh winter to the harbor in Dunkirk, NY to find open water and fish.

_IGP0985 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.