The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pemihan

Taken yesterday at Chatfield State Park, Littleton, CO
Mamiya RZ Pro IID (The cheapest and most enjoyable MFD to use ever); Phase One IQ180; Mamiya RZ 37mm f/4.5
No Tripod. The camera was put on a rock to get an ant's-eye view.
Very nice Pramote...!
Did you defish this image in post?

Peter

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Very nice Pramote...!
Did you defish this image in post?

Peter
Hi Peter,
I am quite sure I decided not to defish it to keep a feel of the fisheye.
I really like this lens. It's had a special look. I like to put it on the ground to have an "anteye" view.
Have a great weekend, my friend!
Pramote

Pemihan

Thanks Pramote, I got the lens together with a bunch of others but really haven's used it yet, but from your images it looks like it's possible can use it as a "normal" wide angle if you use it right.
BTW, I'm coming to Denver in 10 days. Am driving up to Wyoming for a project I'm working on, but could be fun to meet if possible..
Great weekend to you too...
Peter

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Pramote, I got the lens together with a bunch of others but really haven's used it yet, but from your images it looks like it's possible can use it as a "normal" wide angle if you use it right.
BTW, I'm coming to Denver in 10 days. Am driving up to Wyoming for a project I'm working on, but could be fun to meet if possible..
Great weekend to you too...
Peter
Great! See you in Denver. Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.