The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

Tom,

Fantastic! Love the colors.
What lens was it?
Thanks for sharing.

Pramote

Hi Pramote:

Thanks, this is a two-shot focus stack at f/8 using the 600mm A*. You admired the colors in a previous posting of mine. It too was using the 600mm; I guess you'll have to buy one for your 645Z :) . This is Dante's Inferno after all.

Tom

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Hi Pramote:

Thanks, this is a two-shot focus stack at f/8 using the 600mm A*. You admired the colors in a previous posting of mine. It too was using the 600mm; I guess you'll have to buy one for your 645Z :) . This is Dante's Inferno after all.

Tom
Thanks Tom FYI. I've learnt over the past few months the 645Z with Pentax lenses are lower for only their prices but not their IQ. You've been proving this statement with your 645D for years as long as I've been a member here.

Thanks again for sharing your fantastic work.

Pramote

tcdeveau

Drove up to Cloudland Canyon state park near the GA/TN border this afternoon on a whim and did some waterfall shooting. Blew the highlights unfortunately but still came out ok. Has a magenta hue because of the reflection of the sunset into the canyon...not sure if I like it though and might correct the cast. H4D-40 w/35-90, 23s.

Status
Not open for further replies.