The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

LOL Will. At risk of appearing insensitive, I'm glad it's you and not me.

Tom
It broke a record for the earliest snowfall. We got about 4" of wet, heavy snow. Down East had over a foot--the sunset above at Sand Beach in Acadia was taken the previous weekend (it probably looks different now). The biggest problem for me is that our apple tree still have their foliage and I needed to clear the snow from them in the middle of this blizzard to prevent damage. Winter is coming a little too fast.

But snow is like Karma, you are not going to escape it. ;)

GarethC

Black and white landscapes are starting to grow on me, forcing me to look at texture and light. They're also alot more fun to process, almost makes you want to go back to a darkroom.......almost :)

Pemihan

"Out West" - Homestead in the foothills of the Bighorn Mountains, Wyoming.
Cambo WRS 1250, IQ160, HR40 - two shot stitch.

Don Libby

I remember buying the Mamiya 120mm macro lens from Dave Gallagher a couple years ago as I needed a macro lens at the time. Little did I know how much I'd use it for non-macro work such as this image. Phase One DF/IQ160, Mamiya 120mm f/6.3 1/160 ISO 50. Great lens for landscape work....

ErikKaffehr

That was one good image!

Best regards
Erik

I remember buying the Mamiya 120mm macro lens from Dave Gallagher a couple years ago as I needed a macro lens at the time. Little did I know how much I'd use it for non-macro work such as this image. Phase One DF/IQ160, Mamiya 120mm f/6.3 1/160 ISO 50. Great lens for landscape work....

tsjanik

Another version of Hoel Pond in the Adirondacks. The Adirondacks are honeycombed by connected (mostly natural) waterways; this is a small pond, but it is possible to travel many miles on water from this point. A few carries (portage) might be required.

Untitled_Panorama2_21_3_fused copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.