The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

Look what I got for Thanksgiving. No, not an ice-cream cone, but a whole lot of snow. That pot is about 24" in diameter. That is what 10–12" of snow does.

Pemihan

Sunrise on the Bozeman Trail north of Fort Reno, Wyoming with the Pumpkin Buttes in the background.
Cambo WRS-1250, IQ160, SK 120 Aspheric.

M

mjr

Morning

Another beautiful start to the day here, we're now in polar night so no more seeing the sun until January time but it still gives a nice glow in the sky.

Last edited by a moderator:

mediumcool

Thanks, Tom.

Mariner's have a generous nature and we were happy for those folk in Buffelo to keep as much as they want. What can I say, we are generous to a fault! But it is never our fault.
Is making a donation to the San Andreas Foundation being generous to a fault? Just asking …

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Phase One P25+/Arca Swiss ML-2/Rodenstock 180mm APO Sirona Digital/Horizontal crop
I am in an experimental phase of chasing the IQ and it's a lot of fun.
This is so far the best combination for tech cam stitching, at least for me. I've got the magic feeling of 4x5 back.
What I like the most about this setup are 617 format simulation and rich color/depth of fat-pixel DB. A bonus, no LCC is allowed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.