The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapier84

New to MF and new to this forum. Just acquired a Mamiya ZD and took it out for a spin. Love the depth of field from the large sensor :)

Last edited:

Quentin_Bargate

New to MF and new to this forum. Just acquired a Mamiya ZD and took it out for a spin. Love the depth of field from the large sensor :)
Ahh, the Mamiya ZD, I used to own one. Much underrated camera, in my view. Nice size, pity about the poor rear screen but otherwise it is a pity it was never upgraded. Nice shot, good use of DOF.

Quentin_Bargate

Remarkable. Beautiful machinery, well photographed.
Thanks. The shot was subject to a measure of post processing, of course. This is the first in an intended series of macro studio shots intended to bring out the beauty of and perhaps fascination with small mechanical objects.

Don Libby

Revisited image files I took this past October in The Palouse. I didn't know then however these are some of the last images I'll be taking with the IQ160 as I just upgraded the back to a lightly used IQ180. All were taken with either with the DF or Cambo WRS and a combination of lenses ranging from a Hartblei 45mm to 40HR and a 150mm.

All files were opened this morning and processed using C1 Pro 8.02 64bit before saving as a Tiff then opened in PS-CC to resize (no cropping done) and adding copyright info then saved as a jpeg.

DF/IQ160 45mm Hartblei Super-Rotator f/2.8 1/320 ISO 200

DF/IQ160 45mm Hartblei Super-Rotator f/2.8 1/160 ISO 50

DF/IQ160 45mm Hartblei Super-Rotator f/8 1/160 ISO 50

DF/IQ160 150mm f/.5 1/160 ISO 50

DF/IQ160 150mm f/5 1/160 ISO 50

DF/IQ160 150mm f/5 1/160 ISO 50

Cambo WRS/IQ160 40HR f/8 1/60 ISO 50

don

rapier84

Thanks all for the welcome, appreciate it :)

Yes, the ZD is a great piece of machinery to use. Relatively compact for MF, but certainly a beast compared to my other camera! (GH4)

Pity about the screen and interface, I shoot it more or less like a film system. With a more up to date interface and better on board processing to maximise that big sensor, it should be a good fight between this and the Pentax

Don Libby

My IQ180 arrived about an hour ago. I decided to take it on a spin using my DF and 55LS. f2.8 1/100 ISO 35. This replaces my IQ160. And yes, I'm very happy!!!!!! :clap:

By the way, this isn't a crop...

M

mjr

Evening

Heading home and I thought I'd give the Leica another crack at the northern lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.