The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSon

Painted Stone
Hasselblad 501CM + 135mm f/5.6 Makro-Planar CF + CFV-50c
Darr, the HB V-system looks really good in your hands. How did you use the Hasselblad 135mm lens? Did you use it on the macro bellow like the one below? I use the Hasselblad 120mm Makro-Planar CFE lens on it to duplicate slides film.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
The CZ 135mm lens for the V-System , was not only designed to be used with the bellows unit , but also as a "standalone" lens with the variable extension unit .
There was also a CZ 135mm lens for the 1600F and 1000F cameras and their bellows unit . (Not shown)

Last edited:
M

mjr

Afternoon

Something a little different, we've been in a pretty bad storm for the last 4 days, very strong winds and snow, even the dogs look miserable!

darr

Darr, the HB V-system looks really good in your hands. How did you use the Hasselblad 135mm lens? Did you use it on the macro bellow like the one below? I use the Hasselblad 120mm Makro-Planar CFE lens on it to duplicate slides film.
Thanks Son!

I used the 135mm with the bellows unit like in your photo minus the tube and shade. I have the shade, but find it gets in the way at extreme closeups. The stone photographed is very small and was shot at 1:1.

PS: Love your Red Hassy! I have lusted after a Blue one for sometime. ;)

M

mjr

Hi Carsten, that's really kind of you to say, thanks! Easy when you have nice things to point the camera at, just need to press the button!

Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.