The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvp

First time i strictly used my Mamiya 645 during a shoot without running back to my canon!
Mamiya 645 AFDII
Leaf Aptus-II 6
45mm f/2.8 @ f/4.0

Shashin

I don't know. The product description say ND will blur the motion of a waterfall, but I put 10-stops on ND on this sucker and it is still sharp!

Don Libby

Phase One DF, IQ180 Phase 80mm lens with slight crop. Hnadheld very quickly as the light was changing way too fast this morning.

Don

ErikKaffehr

Here are some shot today. Colours were subdued today.

Hasselblad/P45+180/4 at f/16 three exposures at 8s, stitched:

Hasselblad/P45+, 80/2.8 at f/16, 0.5s, two exposures, stitched:

Best regards
Erik

M

mjr

Afternoon

Anyone manage to get a shot of the eclipse this morning? Here's my rubbish attempt, we had lovely clear sky until about 10 mins before the peak, bugger.

ErikKaffehr

My first "Real World" MFD image

Hi,

This is sort of my first "Real World" MFD image. I got my stuff a couple of days before and I was shooting some testing type images. This time I made a short walk to a place I love to shoot.

I saw this boat coming so I started to set up the tripod while I was still walking, than just teared up my backpack, put lens on camera and camera on tripod and pressed the cable release. I thought I missed the image, but to my surprise I found I got it and it was pretty good!

Taken here: 58°38'50" N 17°6'34" E

Best regards
Erik

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

Perhaps not the greatest of images. Anyways, taken on saturday here in Nyköping at our historical castle well known for the Nyköping Banquet.

I have been fortunate to have the two ducks swimming into the picture, but both had disturbing motion unsharpness. I put both ducks on layers and sharpened in Topaz in Focus after which I selected the ducks on both sharpened layer and added a layer mask. After that I flattened the image.

Taken here: 58°44'51" N 17°0'42" E

Technical data: Hasselblad 555/ELD with P45+, Distagon 50/4 at f/13 (?) and 1/60. Polariser may have been used.

Best regards
Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.