The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

drevil

Staff member

ever since i moved to beijing i have become a vivid hiker on the great wall of china, at the end of the year i plan to release a photo book and maybe even do a small exhibition with prints in some cafes here in beijing.

contax 645, 120mm makro, p45+

M

mjr

Morning

Beautiful here this morning, we don't often get nice dramatic skies so popped out to grab this.

WildRover

Hey guys - Tom, Pramote, and Bill - Thanks so much. Your comments are really appreciated. I've been inspired by the work of the three of you and many more on this forum. I've learned a lot since coming here. I can't keep up with some of the smart folks here when talking technicalities, but I can contribute a photo every now and again. I'm glad you guys liked these latest ones.

The evening of these photos was a series of comedic errors. It's a wonder I got anything at all.

Rick

tsjanik

................The evening of these photos was a series of comedic errors. It's a wonder I got anything at all.

Rick
Well, whatever the sequence of events, you took some terrific images. Perhaps we need some "behind the scenes" shots. :watch:

Status
Not open for further replies.