The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had the time to post in this thread in a long while for a number of reasons, which is a bit of a shame, but here are some views of Moscow to fix that. All shot with 645Z and 55/2.8

The Patriarch

Hotel Pekin

House of architects

And someplace nice and quiet :p

drevil

Staff member

i always wanted to do a fun photoshooting with my friend and colleague gerardo, as he has such a character head.

after a few minutes the topic was afro and whiskey

Shashin

Tom, your "spring" does not look too different from my "spring." Gotta contact Webster's and have them work on the definition. More of a slinky than a spring.

My garden:

Windy too...

Just looked outside. It is snowing--got about three inches so far. I will not get depressed, I will not get depressed, I will not get...

M

mjr

Morning!

I had a quick test shoot with a local girl yesterday, just a few shots to see how she feels as she has never had her photograph taken before. Went well, I think we can do some creative stuff over the next few months.

Here's a simple straight forward single light shot, the S makes a very nice black and white file.

M

mjr

And here's one with wide open with the 100 f2, nice.

Hopefully something a little more exciting to show in a few weeks.

M

mjr

And another from a couple of nights ago, shooting a recording session, crap light in a dark room but I quite like the feel of this.

Ed Hurst

A picture that comes from the heart. 2015 is centenary of the Gallipoli landings - a massively significant event in the history of Australia, New Zealand and Turkey. As a result, this year's Anzac Day will see particularly poignant remembrance. This picture was taken at the war memorial in Sydney. Somehow the stars remind me of the transience of us all and the permanence of the sacrifice some people make. The people in the Gallipoli campaign would have gazed upon the same stars. The modern city has grown up around the memorial (and, no doubt, will change massively in the years to come). Yet the same stars gaze down, the same memorial stands guard and the same significance revolves around people's sacrifices.

[/url]PanoFromFiles_(StarTrailsFromFiles994-1793)And2853And2857And2871Step7CropSMALL by Ed Hurst, SpiffingPics (1/4million views -thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

Pentax 645Z plus 25mm f4 DA lens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.