The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

Today, a few minutes from office…

Distagon 40/4 FLE, Hasselblad 555/ELD with P45+ back and some processing.

Best regards
Erik

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Magical Pramote. As much as I like traditional landscapes, I like abstractions like this even more.

Tom
Tom...
Thanks very much for your kind words coming from you.
I've been inspired by the works of Michael Kenna for their simplicity and tranquility.

Pramote

aCIDfire

Testing Mamiya C 80/1.9 N which I have for sale on marketplace, not sure if I´d rather keep it :) I shoot mostly with Hassy 100/2.2 but this little gem has it´s own magic wide open :)

Leica S2 + Mamiya C 80/1.9 N @ f/1.9

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Acadia Nat'l Park, Maine
Phase One IQ180/DF/Mamiya 35

Hmm, Pramote you've got me thinking as I've shot that exact Acadia location before and was never able to do much with the colour images due to the muddy brown seaweed vs greens. I'm going to have to go back and give them a review as B&Ws.

drevil

Staff member
645Z plus 25mm f4DA lens - a picture that taught me that it is actually possible to retrieve a memory card from three days spent in sea water, and still get files off it!:

just the memory card or including a certain 645z?:confused:

Shashin

Finally, most of our snow pack is gone. My lawn still has 8" or so, but the understory of our forest is almost snow free. This time of year we get vernal streams and pools.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Hmm, Pramote you've got me thinking as I've shot that exact Acadia location before and was never able to do much with the colour images due to the muddy brown seaweed vs greens. I'm going to have to go back and give them a review as B&Ws.
Graham...I'm looking forward to seeing those images in B & W. It's always fun to look back to the old pictures and make the best out of them.

Best regards
Pramote

M

mjr

Great looking ice tsjanik! We don't get that fractured looking stuff here, would love to photograph it.

Mat

M

mjr

Afternoon

I hope people don't mind me showing off a little, very happy with getting up my latest exhibition, 13 photographs from recent projects in Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur, Taiwan, Iceland and home in Sweden. These 4 look pretty good, 1.5m wide prints behind glass, a total nightmare to put together!

Status
Not open for further replies.