The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

One more.. This looks a little overexposed but it's just the compression, it's just right in reality.

richardman

A wise man once said: "when you don't have time to take a great photo, take a photo of your dog."
Oh wait, never mind, that was just me who said it.

Hasselblad 203FE, Tri-X @1200

Mr.Gale

A couple of weeks ago, Michael Frye posted that it was a "good year for Dogwoods" in Yosemite so I went there for a couple of days last week. He was right, they were looking very nice.

Hasselblad H4D50, 50-110mm

Dogs857

Great work Ed.

That Opera House shot is stunning.

Just out of curiosity are you on top of the AXA building?? I'm trying to guess where you are based on what is around you.

Ed Hurst

Great work Ed.

That Opera House shot is stunning.

Just out of curiosity are you on top of the AXA building?? I'm trying to guess where you are based on what is around you.

Thanks Dogs! Glad you like it. I am afraid I can't say where these are taken from. But let's just say that it's a building in the Circular Quay area ;-)

Ed Hurst

By the way, I would really appreciate any views about which of the Harbour Bridge fog shots people prefer. Personally I like the first one I posted best - because the fog really does seem like an ocean around the bridge, which was the weird effect I was going for. But some people seem to like the one where the fog has nearly dissipated, but lingering on in patches.

Any views?

Dogs857

By the way, I would really appreciate any views about which of the Harbour Bridge fog shots people prefer. Personally I like the first one I posted best - because the fog really does seem like an ocean around the bridge, which was the weird effect I was going for. But some people seem to like the one where the fog has nearly dissipated, but lingering on in patches.

Any views?
Number 2 for me Ed.
The tighter crop does it for this picture. And I prefer the more fog shots over less fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.