The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Morning

Rough shot but early this morning as the rainy season hits West Africa, Bamako in Mali.

malmac

Hey Mal, it's a footpath not a road :). Agree with Ed as well, stunning shot. (The rainbow shore)
Well it looks better that way - I just remember how narrow some of those roads in the highlands can be - better for a bicycle than a car.

One of my favourite places on Earth.

Mal

malmac

Green! Fuji GX680, 65mm f5.6, Imacon 528C.....

Really like this study in green. It is a very pleasing composition.

All I hanker for is a red ribbon tied to the stem of one of those large green leaves.
Just one red ribbon please.

Mal

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
No longer be able to upload the pictures. I've got this massage when I tried to do it.

"Your file(s) have been successfully uploaded and will appear as soon as a moderator has had time to review and approve them".

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
No longer be able to upload the pictures. I've got this massage when I tried to do it.

"Your file(s) have been successfully uploaded and will appear as soon as a moderator has had time to review and approve them".

Thanks
checking...
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks
Was this to the Gallery?
thanks
-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.