The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Thanks Tom!

Mainly it's stupidity! Actually I love the extremes, I call the North home and the winters are amazing, I make a good living there from photography but I also get offered lots of interesting assignments and jump at anything that involves seeing something a bit different. Next week I'm flying in to Northern Mali to record the training of UN troops, shame the training happens in close to 50 degrees temps but I wouldn't miss the opportunity. When I get home, Sweden will be relaxing and wonderful and I will be glad to be home, for a while anyway!

Mat

malmac

Well here is a second image within the last week - and I have hardly posted a photo in the last six months - well I have this engineering obsession as well as a photography compulsion - and I have spent pretty much every day since Christmas in my home workshop - but today we are heading off on a field trip for a couple of months - the camera/s is packed and the tripod -

So this is a sort of celebratory post - the lathe is mothballed and the camera is waiting. Thanks for looking.

Mal

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Pretty sure I'm not going to find a landscape as overwhelming as this in Australia - maybe I will have to visit the States some time.

Have friends in Colorado - mmmmm.

Regards

Mal
I am glad and really appreciate if you meant me :)
Unfortunately (especially for me), this place is in Utah. Colorado River is very long.

Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.