The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCIDfire

Colour version variants of my previous BW shot. Despite of postprocessing on these images the first one reminds me a Mandler look like on my APo-telyt-R 180/3.4 which I´am
using with A7r. Both shots with S-180/3.4.

:D

Last edited:

tsjanik

Some of the contestants in the Adirondack Canoe Classic, a 90 mile, 3-day race from Old Forge to Saranac Lake in the Adirondacks. These paddlers are on Second Pond and near, relatively, the finish. The weather Gods were not very kind.

_IMG2461 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Last edited:

Peter_S

Not so much fun - late night shift trying to finish a paper for uni...hearing that AFD mirror + shutter was a little pleasure at that moment.

Mamiya AFD, Kodak Pro Back 645M (iso 400 and pushed in PP), Sekor f/2.8 110mm.

M

mjr

Evening

First quick shot with the 007, lovely files but need some practice on how best to process them.

Status
Not open for further replies.