The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCIDfire

Me and my son playing at sunset taken by my wife with S-180 :) A bit heavy beast for her to shoot with,..some pics were blured but finally she handled it well :)

Last edited:

malmac

I was in Thursday Island recently and met up with Dogs one of the members here. We went out for a sunrise shoot. Here is the image I made. Thank you to Dogs for his tour of the island and taking the time to get up early and drive me around to the back of the island to get this shot.

I will be in Tasmania in December and January, any member want to catch up for a coffee and maybe a landscape location of your choosing????

Mal
Toowoomba
Australia

Shashin

Sunset over the Endeavour River, Cooktown, Queensland.

IQ180 composite image.

Mal
Mal, you should look for a book called Vision and Art: The Biology of Seeing. I think you would find it interesting. Here is the author speaking on her work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=338GgSbZUYU

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is and it's good to post such images to remind us not to take such views for granite.
:deadhorse:
Well, you got to get your schist right...

stngoldberg

Can you smell the salt?
Image taken with my newly acquired 60mm Schneider lens attached to an rm3di with an H5D50 on the back.
From what I see on my computer, I could easily fall in LOVE with this lens which was recommended to me by Rod Klukas
Stanley

malmac

Here is my wife laying by the archer river on Cape York.

The goal here was to pick out the shared landscape forms and colours of the figure and the sand banks in the river. The water was shallow and warm and the air heavy and soporific.

Multiple IQ180 files layered.

Regards

Mal

schuster

Scallions. Hasselblad 503CW, Zeiss Makro-Planar CFE 120mm, Hasselblad Automatic Bellows Extension, Phase One IQ-160. Removed most color in Photoshop for tinted B&W effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.