The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Ed, I have to say, this is one of the most amazing images I have seen in recent times.
Kudos.
Thank you so much for those very generous words! I really appreciate it. Sorry for the slow response - it's been a pretty crazy time in my life right now (pregnant partner spending time in hospital, looking after our 18 month old unassisted while holding down a new, full-time job). Visiting here has been tricky of late! But what a nice surprise to find this message waiting for me once I did get logged in.

Very chuffed!

Ed

Peter_S

Fullmoon Night.
Neusieldersee, Burgenland (Austria).

Mamiya AFD 645, digital Kodak Pro Back 645M, Sekor 55mm f/2.8.
15 sec exposure
(no hot pixels or blooming thanks to the tips of member Alexey Danilchenko :thumbup:)

tsjanik

An abstract and my impression is a bit strained and far-fetched; I was attracted by the patterns, but I then I was reminded of humanity's quest to impose or find order in the chaos of the universe.

In reality, this is polyethylene netting to keep deer out of my bean plants

_IMG2539 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.