The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

All this is quite beside the point. AWolf's photo is very nice and technically competent. Your point about mentioning technical details is well taken (because many of us are interested in technical details), but I think you agree that it doesn't matter if the photo is true to life. It is an emotion he is trying to convey.
It is a very nice image. I certainly don't mind composite images. It is nicely done. But what "emotion" was trying to be conveyed by claiming it was an event that was impossible?

awolf

It is a very nice image. I certainly don't mind composite images. It is nicely done. But what "emotion" was trying to be conveyed by claiming it was an event that was impossible?
Your passive-aggressive style is tiring (Sorry, no smiley face can offset that) :thumbdown: We got it, you are the authority on moon events and size, bravo (BTW, it was just a "photo name", I never claimed anything and freely disclosed how I created this image). Perhaps you should concentrate now on bombarding us with "fun images" to look at instead of rhetorics, last I have checked this is what we suppose to do here.

Last edited:

Shashin

Your passive-aggressive style is tiring (Sorry, no smiley face can offset that) :thumbdown: We got it, you are the authority on moon events and size, bravo (BTW, it was just a "photo name", I never claimed anything and freely disclosed how I created this image). Perhaps you should concentrate now on bombarding us with "fun images" to look at instead of rhetorics, last I have checked this is what we suppose to do here.
Who is being aggressive?

stngoldberg

Lancaster New Hampshire appears to be a town where the future is in the past, but the residents in a burst of civic pride restored the town's covered bridge

Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.