The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Just received my new 645z yesterday and today I took it out for some trial shots in the park. All with the Pentax-FA 75mm f/2.8 on a tripod. Last image is a two shot stitch. I'm still in learning mode with the 645z, but enjoying it very much.

Sarnia

Pentax 645Z 3 image stich shifted Mamiya shift 50/4 First try with this lens.
I've recently bought a Pentax mount Mamiya 50mm Shift lens for my 645D. It was a bespoke conversion by Zoerk many years. My 645D is being serviced at the moment so I haven't had a chance to use it yet! :banghead:

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Looks very nice Michiel. I'm surprised that Pentax does not have a shift lens for the 645. How did you adapt the Mamiya to the pentax?
Carl, I will answer your PM a bit later. I amwatching a show now. :)
The mamiya shift I bought with Hasselblad mount and I use it with an adapter.

Sarnia, I think I saw that shift lens on Ebay, you have been very lucky, because it was a lot cheaper then mine.

Sarnia

Carl, I will answer your PM a bit later. I amwatching a show now. :)
The mamiya shift I bought with Hasselblad mount and I use it with an adapter.

Sarnia, I think I saw that shift lens on Ebay, you have been very lucky, because it was a lot cheaper then mine.
It actually got it from someone on pentaxforum.com. As it is a more native conversion than the one you have (via an adapter) I'm hoping that it will be top-notch. Your solution gives VERY impressive results, however!

tsjanik

Just received my new 645z yesterday and today I took it out for some trial shots in the park. All with the Pentax-FA 75mm f/2.8 on a tripod. Last image is a two shot stitch. I'm still in learning mode with the 645z, but enjoying it very much.

Carl
Carl,

Congratulations on the new camera; I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy the 645Z as you discover its capabilities.

You must have had a windy day for your first use, I notice one of the shells appears to be weighted down with a tire and the others are tied to the boat rack!

Tom

scho

Carl,

Congratulations on the new camera; I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy the 645Z as you discover its capabilities.

You must have had a windy day for your first use, I notice one of the shells appears to be weighted down with a tire and the others are tied to the boat rack!

Tom
Thank you Tom. The 645z is certainly an amazing camera and a joy to use. Yes, it has been quite windy around here recently with each cold front that comes through. The old boathouse is getting some repair work done before winter sets in and they will most likely be moving the shells back inside soon.

aCIDfire

Great shots everyone! Looking forward to see more pics from Iceland :)
Here are more shots from Mamiya 150/2.8 day following one pic on this page..

Mark

modator

Donkeys in the fog
This morning during a walk i found this group of donkeys eating frozen gras in a mist of fog near a little forest.

Hasselblad H5D-50c WiFi - ISO 100 - HC 80mm F11 1/125s - WB Daylight - Color calibration Xrite Digital SG
Best regards, Domenico.

scho

Three shots taken on a brief walk along Sixmile Creek below my home. These were just to try out the O-GPS1 attached to my 645z for geotagging images. Worked quite well and reasonably accurate.

645z with Pentax-A 35mm f/3.5 converted to B&W in SEP2.

645z with Pentax-FA 75mm f/2.8, two shots stitched

645z with Pentax-FA 75mm f/2.8, two shots stitched

tsjanik

50+ mph (80+kph) winds from the south flatten Lake Erie.

NB Taken with the Pentax 28-45mm @ 28mm. No lens correction applied; horizon is perfectly straight. It may not be perfectly horizontal, but that's operator error.

_IMG3015 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.