The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Color Efex Pro in Nik Filters has a White Neutralizer that is scalable for effect and can be painted to areas with a brush ... you can select the offending or overwhelming
color to neutralize.

Forgive the post but here is a quick ... less than 10 second try at lessening the green from the Lee.

Bob

M

mjr

Hi

Any reason you can't just use the white balance eye dropper and select an area of cloud top right? I downloaded your shot and one button press and the green tone is gone. Easy starting point for whatever else you want to do with the shot.

Mat

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Mat,

Can one do a custom white balance with the filter on lens and a grey card ... apply the WB to subsequent files
if no grey in scene?

Bob

M

mjr

Sure Bob, although it will probably need a little tweaking to taste if light changes as you go along. I never have an issue with Lee big/little stoppers as the colour cast is global so as long as there is a neutral area in the image then the white balance tool will clean the whole thing up.

Mat

M

mjr

Morning!

Yesterday I visited Jokkmokk market, a famous annual event here in the North of Sweden which sees the indigenous Sami people gather to sell stuff, race reindeer and all that.

Ai_Print

Hasselblad 501CM, 180mm CF @ F/11, ISO 100, 8 minutes with CFV50c back. This thing is great for long exposures, love the blinking LED to tell me when the exposure is done.

Aspen_Winter.2.5.16.380.jpg

scho

Winter is making a comeback after some brief, almost spring like weather. Pentax 645z with FA 45-85 lens.

jlm

Workshop Member
old tri-x 6x6 scan, yours truly in 1976, Heceta head lighthouse, oregon coast, blad 500c, 80mm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.