The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

This morning winter finally arrived! XF/380/SK80. The temperature was -24C (about -12F) and the camera functioned beautifully - because this was shot through my living room window! The second shot is a crop of the same file.

Ed Hurst

Last edited:

DougDolde

Made a quick overnight trip to the Alabama Hills this week when I saw rain was forecast. That worked and the light was nice. Phase One XF, IQ180, Schneider 40-80mm. I'm not going to post them all but check my Recent Work webpage. It will take a few days to get them all processed but I am adding steadily.View attachment 116640

Swissblad

Sorted out my issue with my old H3D31........ all it boiled down to was a Firmware update..... don't use a new version of Phocus with an old FW version or vice-versa....!

Have a good WE folks

S :)

Water and rocks
This morning, 10min walk from home. I got the chance to do some shooting with the Leica S 35mm CS lens. It is for sure insanely sharp!
ISO100, 60sec, f/22 and ND6 from Breakthrough Photography:

L1004237 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.