The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmac

This is straight photography - strange coming from me - but there you have it.

I felt like I was in a computer game and there riding his steed across the glassy lake our hero ploughs on into his quest.

Did he survive you ask?

Well of course, he's the HERO is he not?

IQ180 / 645DF/ 35mm lens on RRS tripod with cube.

M

mjr

Afternoon.

This is the Swedish version of the brick wall tests! Trying out my new XF in the garden this morning, beautiful day but glad I don't have to use this outside toilet.

etrump

In China for a few weeks and just finished a visit to the 1300 year old rice terraces in Yuanyang. The visuals are incredible and a wonderful experience overall. Unfortunately; more of these are dying every year with large portions no longer being maintained.

IQ3100, XF, Mamiya 300mm APO:

cerett

In China for a few weeks and just finished a visit to the 1300 year old rice terraces in Yuanyang. The visuals are incredible and a wonderful experience overall. Unfortunately; more of these are dying every year with large portions no longer being maintained.

Beautiful! This one could definitely find a place on my wall.

Pelorus

Ed, that's beautiful!!

Help me settle a discussion with my beloved: How much PP went into that image?

etrump

Ed, that's beautiful!!

Help me settle a discussion with my beloved: How much PP went into that image?
:) not much! Warming filter to offest some blue haze color in the shadows. Levels to set white point and black point.

Most of the work was before the shot. I stood 4 hours in the hot sun to hold my space at the overlook. The place was absolutely crawling with tourist. :( By sunset it was 3-4 people deep! If you've ever been to Asia you know what that means.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Moulton Falls Bridge, Lewis River, WA

Phase One XF, IQ150, 35LS, 2min @ f/11 ISO 100 Lee SW150 Little Stopper & Polarizer

Last edited:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Wilson's Promontory NP, AU. XF/100/SK80mm. Unfortunately (!) our first 3 weeks in Australia were 100% sunny from dawn until dusk. Too many of my shots have turned out to be picture postcards!

Status
Not open for further replies.